"Be our guest, be our guest..." at this magnificent Belle Birthday Party by Nikka of Triple M Good Parites! This beautiful party (for Nikka's daughter) is loaded with fabulous birthday party ideas for celebrating with Beauty and the Beast or any princess-theme! A fabulous backdrop (that took 9 hours to make!), shimmery glittered accents, and so many gorgeous party details make this a show-stopping stunner of a party! Enjoy!
The place settings are gorgeous...
The cookies and other desserts are beautiful~
The PINK CANDIED APPLES are one of my favorite details~ so pretty!
The edible "Chip" saucer with bubbles is the cutest!Nikka offered lovely cake pops to the guests, too~
Red rose lollipops were a perfect choice for the theme...
As were these lovely chocolate/fondant covered Oreos!
The cake was tiered and beautiful with a sweet topper!
Nikka carried out the rose accents on the chair-backs, too. The roses add such a great decorative touch to the party room!
Nikka tells more about the party in her own words...
All the girls received a beautiful scroll invite to be our guest at Mayson’s
birthday. When the girls arrived they got their face painted to match their
lovely princess dresses. They each had a seat reserved just for them.
Each place setting came with a sparkly plate,a rose princess necklace,
an edible Chip cup with bubbles, and an after lunch rose hand soap.
The princesses were giddy with excitement and soon the laughter
and silliness began. We all had a beauty of a time!
VENDORS AND CREDITS~
Party planning & Decorations: Triple M Good Parties
– Photography: Amy Bright Photography
– Printables: Paper Candee
– Cake and Chips: Sugar Pails Cakery
– Cookies: The Flourish Sweet Shop
– Cake pops, Candied Apples- Evie and Mallow
-Chocolate Rose Lollipops-Evie and Mallow
-Chocolate Covered Oreos: Evie and Mallow
– Rose Soaps: Favor Boutique by Angelique
– Clear Balloons with Confetti: One Stylish Party
– Rose Necklaces & Gold Beads: Enchanted Sisters
– Fabric Roses & Paper Roses: Sew Love the Day
– Metallic Gold Cupcake Liners: Cupcake with Character
– Back drop inspiration from: Tikkido