I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love the creative thought that went into this party design! The ladies at Anders Ruff took the idea of a haunted house (and all of the things you might find in one), and created one fabulous party inspiration! Everything is made to look old, cobwebby, and haunted! It’s a delight!
The vintage typewriter served as the centerpiece on the table and held pumpkin and owl cookies~ along with witch’s spells!
How clever to make chocolate skeleton keys as part of the tasty treats!
Notice that books are inverted and used as pedestals on the table…
I can just imagine cobwebs and spider webs throughout the spooky haunted house~ cupcakes in a jar topped with a chocolate web…not so scary!
I especially love the hanging bat cookies!
She’s not afraid!
The meringue ghosts and marshmallow mummies are another of my favorites!
They ventured in…do they dare bob for apples?
Of course! No haunted house could scare this adorable little mummy!
A side table was set up to display drinks- bat juice, coming right up!
I love the treat bag toppers Anders Ruff created to top off a perfect party favor!
Such a stunning mix of party ideas to inspire you for your next Halloween Bash! You can find Anders Ruff and all of the party printables here! Their shop on Etsy is always worth a visit, and their website is chock full of fantstic ideas!
The vendors for this party~
– Complete Event Styling, Graphic Design and Haunted Halloween Printables: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
– Photography: Becca Bond Photography
– Cupcakes: Got What It Cakes
– Cookies: Firefly Confections
– Boo Merengues, Skeleton Keys & Mummy Mallows: Homemade by Anders Ruff
– Witch & Mummy Outfits: Made by Morgan
– Label Material: OnlineLabels.com
– Cello Bags: Nashville Wraps
– Skeleton Key Molds: Mold Shop
So much talent and so much inspiration! Thank you, Anders Ruff and all of the contributors for sharing your ideas!