Favorite finds from retailers are some of my favorite things to bring to you- especially as we have been trying to support our businesses across our country during this pandemic.
I have held off on posting my “Lydia Loves” selections lately- not because I don’t constantly find things I love, but because I am trying to decide on a better way to share them. I am hoping to have a great way to make it easy to share and to find them all in one place eventually. In the meantime, I was accepted to join Like to Know It and this will let me share items and be able to connect you right to them. I am excited to begin with Liketoknowit- and you can follow me on the app to see what I am sharing!
Here are some of my favorites for this week…
- White Maxi Dress with Floral Embroidery from Chic Wish – I am often asked about this maxi dress that I am wearing in the photo below (that’s me on the right), and so I wanted to let you know where to find it…you can also add in code “summer10” for 10 percent off!
2. Boho Embroidered Dress by Chic Wish – I also love this easy going but so beautiful dress. You can dress it up or wear with sandals. It is so comfy! You can also add a belt if you would like to change up the silhouette.
3. Summery Blue Striped Dress – how pretty is this classic sundress in blue stripes? I love the look and also how easy it is to layer a sweater over it for cooler spring days. And- it is on sale right now!
4. Balloon Sleeve Organza Shirt I love white statement shirts and the versatility of them! This blouse stands out with its sleeves- and it is perfect to pair with everything from shorts to a midi skirt. I think it would look great with a pair of pink, or green, or blue, or yellow pants. It is an amazingly good price point, too!
5. Daisy Tank ~ For a splurge, I love this top from Sea New York! It is actually on sale right now. I love the sleeve that hits in the most flattering way. The color is also so pretty without being overly sweet! It is a perfect shade of coral~
6. Balloon Sleeved Romper– this romper is so cute and a perfect dressy-casual look. It is a little on the big side, so keep that in mind when ordering. I love the loose scrunchie holding the model’s hair and I also like this romper with a Twilly added to a ponytail. The romper also comes in yellow.
7. Aubrey Printed Scarf– this scarf is 2o” square and makes a great addition wrapped onto the handles of your favorite bag, tied onto one handle of a tote or purse, tied in your hair, or even around your wrist. I love the colors of this pink version and it also comes in other color ways. It’s an easy way to add a something new to your outfit, and it can be used again and again! P.S. It’s only $20!
8. Marimekko Dress– I am always a sucher for Marimekko, and this dress is so pretty and happy. It comes with a belt and so you can have 2 different looks. I love the soft colors with the bold flowers! It is a splurge-worthy, classic Marimekko look.
9. Nantucket Reds Tretorns– my daughter and I bought these last summer and we have loved them. I should say she has loved them more than she has let me love them lol! But, yes- an iconic Nantucket fabric symbolic of the island combined with an iconic tennis shoe can be too hard to resist! We bought ours at Murray’s Toggery on Nantucket, but you can purchase them right here, too!
10. Floral Dress – this dress looks beautiful on and is available in a couple of sizes currently. It is on sale and so I wanted to share it with you in case it is just your size and just your look! I think it is such a great dress for summer dinners as we venture back out (hopefully!).
I hope that you love this first installation of my fashion finds as much as I love sharing them with you. It makes me want to go get dressed and go do something fun! Even if it’s only in the back yard!
Let me know what you would like to see more of in the fashion finds- here are a few questions that would be helpful to know as I find more things to share with you.
Do you like when I add in “splurge” pieces?
Would you like for me to include more accessories?
Would you like for me to gather ideas for the home and give you links to shop for them?
Thank you for being here and for being such a fun part of each day with me! Chat soon!