Hi, Friends! I am always excited to share the things that I find and love- and especially this week as we head toward Valentine’s Day! I wanted to send out some ideas early so that you have time to plan ahead or drop hints ahead of time!
- Nicola Bathie Jewelry– My sister introduced me to Nicola Bathie’s designs, and I literally can’t get enough. The daintiness of the petals, flowers, and pieces + the gorgeous layout of each design makes me want one of each. I’m drawn to her feminine aesthetic and think these would be an extra-special Valentine gift! There are so many different designs to see- this is just one of many…
2. Sarah T. Moore Designs Champagne Bottles– these are really special to celebrate an occasion or milestone! Sarah will hand-paint a champagne bottle and customize your gift. Because these are handmade, remember to allow time for them to be painted by ordering early. Also- check into shipping laws and alcohol to know what is possible- I pick up these locally from Sarah, so please check/inquire to know what is allowed in your state.
3. Sweetheart Blouse from KJP– This blouse makes an understated yet bold nod toward Valentine’s day- but still can be worn year-round. I think it would look so great paired with a Cara Brown Designs Necklace to complement it!
4. Cheers Swirly Straw from Parker Kennedy Living – These straws are perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, and any holiday or celebration! I love how festive they are and turn an ordinary drink into a party!
5. Caramel Milk Chocolate Marshmallows from SugarWood– Homemade marshmallows topped with homemade caramel and milk chocolate…what Valentine dreams are made of! Sugarwood offers these special treats each year at Valentine’s Day but they don’t last long! This is on my list for my caramel-loving son. What a treat!
6. Wrapping Paper and Gift Tags from Ruby Stripe– If you love a pretty presentation for your packages, Ruby Stripe has so many beautiful design options. The shop is a mother-daughter duo, and each design is hand-drawn. I have loved the paper that I have used from Ruby Stripe and think their latest collection is beautiful!
I have so many more ideas I would like to share with you- and so, I may be back again soon with a continuation of Valentine ideas. I hope you love these- and I would love to hear your favorites!!